Next DEMCCO Meeting: February 22, 2020
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Carlsbad Women’s Club, 3320 Monroe Street, Carlsbad, CA
- Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda and Minutes for January 25, 2020
- Welcome New Members, Guests and Visitors
- DEMCCO at the Coordinated Campaign Office (Kyle Krahel-Frolander)
- Elected Officials and Candidates Remarks (2 minutes each)
- Endorsements: Strategically Critical, Oceanside Races (for November 3, 2020 Ballot)
- Mayor: Major, Sanchez
- City Council District 4: Gomez, Marshall
- Schools and Communities First Resolution
- DEMCCO Officers and Chairs Election Preview
- Announcements (1 minute each)
- 50/50 Drawing
- Adjournment until March 28, 2020
Have you renewed your membership yet? Do you want to join DEMCCO?
DEMCCO is a membership organization that exists because of Democratic activists like you.
What do we do with our membership dues? We support candidates that align with our club values. In 2018, we donated several thousand dollars to local candidates. In elections that were decided by a razor-thin victories, our donations made a difference.
By paying your annual dues now, you ensure that our club’s finances stay healthy and we have plenty of funds to donate to DEMCCO endorsed candidates.
In 2018, we helped turn North County, San Diego blue. Let’s make sure we keep riding that blue wave in 2020.
If you want to join DEMCCO, you can sign up on ActBlue at the link below or see Shirley Anderson, Membership Chair, at the membership table at the January 26 meeting.
DEMCCO subscribes to ActBlue, the service that receives and distributes donations to Democratic candidates and organizations. The link to ActBlue to pay your DEMCCO dues is ActBlue Dues Payment
Of course you can still pay your dues by check. Please mail your check to DEMCCO, P.O. Box 131152, Carlsbad, CA 92013-1152 or see the membership table at our next meeting.
Thank you for supporting DEMCCO by paying your 2020 dues!
For information on our upcoming meetings please click on the Calendar page for the complete calendar of events.