Pre-Endorsement Club Representative (Delegate) Election Information!
October 27, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to begin check-in. The ballot box will be available beginning at 9:00 a.m. in the foyer
- General Meeting begins at 10am. Candidates will have a chance to give short speeches (:30).
- Voting will close at 11am.
- Ballots will be counted and election results given at the end of the meeting.
We will be electing 13 Representatives to the Pre-Endorsement Conference.
Of those 13 Representatives, there will be 6 males, 6 females and 1 person of either gender.
You can vote for as many as 6 males and 6 females.
Voting for more than 6 males OR more than 6 females will invalidate your ballot and your ballot will not be counted.
If you mark more than 6 males OR 6 females, you may turn your spoiled ballot in for a new unmarked ballot.
The 6 males with the highest number of votes among male candidates will be declared winners.
The 6 females with the highest number of votes among female candidates will be declared winners.
The individual with the highest vote count regardless of gender who is not a winner of their gender will be the 13th Representative.
*Note that this means that it is possible for the 13th winner to have more votes than some other winners of the opposite gender.
- In the event of a tie for the 13th representative, a coin will be tossed.
All candidates have been vetted and approved as eligible with Region 18 Director and CDP.
Vote for up to 6 WOMEN
JACOBS, Sharon M.
NEFF-SINCLAIR, Jan A.
VINEY, Mary Anne
Vote for up to 6 MEN
PRICE, Mason Crocker
SCHAFFER, Thomas E .